Pages

Saturday, January 31, 2015

The Mobile Photographer

Saturday, January 31, 2015
The Mobile Photographer by Robert Fisher.
This is a great little guide to learn what options there are for adding mobility to your workflow. He discusses apps, hard drives, and gear giving recommendations on what has worked well for him. He discusses briefly what you need to know to at least get started with the basics on everything he recommends and a few tricks to make life a little easier. I was particularly interested in using a tablet as a remote while shooting tethered. I was happy to see he talked about wireless hard drives since I have been looking into them as well. Now I have something to go off of when I shop. If add mobility in your workflow is something you've been thinking about you should consider this book.
Find it here:
Amherst Media
Amazon
Barnes & Noble

2 comments:

Sobas Photos © 2014