Pages

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Step by Step Wedding Photography by Damon Tucci

Thursday, April 9, 2015
This is my latest book review read. I've read several wedding photography books and I plan to read quite a few more. Each of them different from the last. At first I read this one without much excitement but but when paging back through I have found several things I haven't seen elsewhere. Here's just a couple of them. He tells you about a mistake he made when taking a photograph of over 300 people. He also tells you that he realized his mistake fairly quickly and asked for help which allowed him to remedy the situation quite quickly. This is truly great and important lesson for the beginning wedding photographer to hear. One of the other things that sets this book apart is talking about non Christian ceremonies. I have yet to see this in any of the other books I have read. He specifically mentions Hindu and Jewish ceremonies. The biggest lesson to be learned from what he has to say is research the unfamiliar well ahead of time at the very least by asking questions. I think this is well worth the read for the student or beginner wedding photographer. There are some great lessons to be learned.
Find it here:
Amherst Media
Amazon
Barnes & Noble

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sobas Photos © 2014