Pages

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

So it's been awhile

Wednesday, October 14, 2015
It's been quite some time since I did a book review. I was having a splendidly busy summer and just did not have the time to get to them. But now it's fall and I have a bunch of books read and needing to be reviewed. Here's the first one.

Maximizing Profits by Lori Nordstrom

Reading this book was perfectly timed for my business. I'm in the process of planning out some things and this book has given me some great ideas of where I need to go. She does a great job of giving you an overview of what's important to get and keep happy clients and have a happy, profitable business at the same time. There are exercises throughout the book to get you thinking about different aspects of your business. She also gives personal examples of the thank you notes she sends out and explains when she is sending them. I thoroughly enjoyed this book and look forward to putting her suggestions to use where I can. Also side note a few years ago I attended a seminar that she spoke at and was just as impressed with her book as I was seeing and hearing her in person.

Find this book here:
Amherst Media
Amazon
Barnes & Noble

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sobas Photos © 2014