Pages

Monday, November 23, 2015

Book Review - The iPhone Photographer by Michael Fagans

Monday, November 23, 2015
I wasn't sure about this book when I saw the title because most photographers don't think of an iPhone as any where near professional gear BUT once I had read it I realized there are those situations where an iPhone is the only option that will work to get any photographs. The sensors are capable of giving a pretty decent image anyhow so why not take advantage of that? It really pushed me to rethink what 'professional' can mean and reminded me greatly of the saying about how it's the photographer who makes the photograph not the camera. It would be worth a read if you have an iPhone and want to learn a bit more about the camera, what apps are available and how to best utilize them.
Find it here:
Amherst Media
Amazon
Barnes & Noble

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sobas Photos © 2014