Pages

Friday, September 5, 2014

Book Review

Friday, September 5, 2014
This time around its a landscape photography book- Magic Light and the Dynamic Landscape by Jeanine Leech. It's been awhile since I got myself out there to do any serious landscape photography. This book gives me the itch to get back out there and do some. We'll just have to see if that happens with my little baby holding me down in the mornings by her sleepy cuteness. But back to the book. The images are amazing of course and the lighting impeccable. I was familiar with a number of the techniques that she describes but there were several that were either new or hadn't tried yet. It also reminded me that I should really add a neutral density filter and graduated ND filter to my equipment bag. The images you can obtain with the help of either of them are just amazing and I should have added them long ago. I guess I just needed a little reminder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sobas Photos © 2014