Pages

Friday, July 11, 2014

Third Book Review this Week: Elegant Boudoir Photography by Jessica Lark

Friday, July 11, 2014
This book was quite a bit different than the other photography books I have been reading. It wasn't so much about equipment and general photography enhancing knowledge like a new photoshop technique. It was about the psychology behind the client's experience. From what the space looks like to how it smells this book covered it. I found this very interesting. I hadn't thought much as to what my studio smells like before. It probably seems like a funny thing to think about when building a business but it makes total sense at the same time. If you're going to give someone a high end experience, especially a boudoir experience, you want it to be the very best and that includes exciting all of the senses. I'm now really going to have to think about what I want my clients to be hearing, seeing, smelling, touching, and tastings when they come to my studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sobas Photos © 2014